Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome 2016

Here at the beginning of the year people think on the past year and make resolutions for changes.. -- or refuse to make resolutions because they are just setting themselves up for failure. I am more of this camp. However, we are in a season of change again so I have to look at things and make some decisions.



This season is coming to an end. I will be returning to home pre-schooling my son. There were many thing involved in this decision that I won't be getting into. One thing is certain though, I have to replace my income ASAP.

I will be returning to my Teachers Pay Teachers store development. I am excited to see the growth of it without any assistance from my end, so I am really excited to see where it can go with some work. I will also be continuing to build my Jamberry Nail Wrap business. I am working with my Team Manager and I will be hitting goals with that as well.

I would love to say that I am going to have new blogs to post EVERYDAY! Let's be honest, I am going to my best.

This season has shown me two things. One, I can actually embrace change when I am not afraid. Two, I thrive on routine - that takes my short attention span into account.

Looking forward to seeing where 2016 takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis